VAILLANT MAINTENANCE PLAN
for Glow-worm boilers
- Initial repair by an expert engineer to get you back up and running
- If we can’t fix your initial fault, we’ll refund any monies paid up to that point
- Ongoing maintenance hints and tips to keep your boiler in good working order
- Maintenance checks on your heating system
- Exclusive access to our Boiler Care portal
- Repairs up to the value of £1,500 if your boiler fails the maintenance checks or stops working
- Repairs and maintenance checks by expert Gas Safe engineers
- A replacement boiler up to the value of £750 if yours can't be fixed after the initial repair (just pay the cost of installation and disposal)
Why Repair & Care?
With Repair & Care, you’ll get maintenance checks during your initial repair to make sure that your Glow-worm boiler stays in good working order. You’ll also be able to access maintenance hints and tips at any time for the life of your plan using our exclusive Boiler Care portal.
If your boiler fails the maintenance checks or stops working, you’ll get up to £1,500 worth of repairs by expert Gas Safe engineers to help get you back up and running. If the engineer can’t fix your boiler or it is deemed to be beyond economic repair, we’ll provide a replacement worth up to £750. This only applies after the initial repair, and installation costs are not included.
There’s the option to pay monthly by Direct Debit (plus your plan will automatically renew at the end of the initial plan period, ensuring no break in care), as well as the option to pay in advance by credit or debit card.
What customers say about Domestic & General and our services: